Wonderful Customer Service of Kaunsa.com



The customer service of kaunsa.com is quite sensible and knowledgeable. The company follows 100% customer satisfaction policy. As per the sources, on an average the percentage of orders that Kaunsa clears within three day is about 40%, delivered in two days is about 35% and in a day is about 20%. However, only 5% that it takes more than three days to deliver a product. This data based on orders from across the country or over nine thousand location in India. It provides quickest shipping in all over India at free of cost. In addition all prices are extremely lowest than other outlets.

However, if you are unhappy with any product then you can raise a ticket regarding your problem. If you feel  your problem is not solve and still pending and needs immediate action on it then you could mark an email to Escalations@Kaunsa.com , its Escalations team that resolving every case quickly and happy to assist any customer.

Find below the some Kaunsa.com Reviews that posted by its fully satisfied buyers:

“I like Kaunsa too much; it provides me the wonderful online shopping. I am extremely happy with its service. I rate it as best portal of the country. It is better than Flipkart, jabong, myntra, yebhi.” This feedback posted by Abhishek Sarvesh Singh. He lives at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

“I bought the Micromax Canvas A116 HD Smartphone on this Monday from kaunsa.com and I received it by Wednesday morning. Nothing was wrong in this purchasing. I like it customer services that is amazing. I love it and fully impressed.” – by Sumeet Mehra. He is from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.

I cannot see this type of fantastic service at affordable price that the Kaunsa provides to me. I like this online shopping website. It is the best store of India. I rate it five stars ratting for its performance. This review posted by Chandan Kumar, he is from Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Wonderful Customer Service of Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.